This course is at least 8-hours long and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols.
- The basic Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude for owning and using a handgun’s safely
- NRA rules for safe gun handling
- Pistol and Revolvers parts and operation
- Ammunition Selection
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Range Rules
- Shooting from the bench rest position, and two handed standing positions
- Cleaning and Proper Care of handguns
- Continued opportunities for skill development
- plus more….
Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, take a Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination, and course completion certificate.
None. The material is suitable for all, including appropriately supervised, mature children. Minimum age is 8 years old(Instructor digression is Finial).
What to bring:
- Your Firearm unless you prefer to use ours, ammo (at least 100 rounds), safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Prepare for a working Lunch
No Live Ammunition in the Classroom
Course Fee $110.00 per person, a $50.00 Non-Refundable deposit due at registration